Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Student Request PDFs from the Library
Use the forms on the right side of this page to request digital copies of AMDA Library materials. There are different forms for specific types of items, so please choose the form that best suits your request needs.
- Please give us a 48 hour turn-around period to process your request.
- Please remember you can only visit the library during your designated library time, if you would like to pick-up a hard copy of your material.
- Before submitting a request, please check the Library Catalog! Many requested items are available to check out immediately as an e-book format via the catalog. Other great places to search before placing your request include Open Library, a free web-based public library, and Scribd.com, a popular user-submitted content sharing platform (this is not a free resource, but they have a generous free trial period, which can be paused while not in active use).
- If you are looking for audio or video files, please visit our Online Collections page.
- If your request necessitates making a scan of a physical item in the Library, a longer turn-around time is required to ensure staff safety and access to campus. The library will try to inform you if a long wait time is expected before you will receive your item.
Due to COVID-19, Alumni are not allowed into the library at this time.
If you are in need of material, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
Your Name, Your Graduation date (Semester and Year), and what materials you are looking for.
Please give us 48 hours to respond and we will reply to you as soon as possible.
Circulation & ID Cards
AMDA Students may borrow physical and digital material from the library using their AMDA-issued ID card. Students may borrow up to 3 items at a time, and have material on loan for 3 days, with a one-time option to renew per item.
Papercut is our printing software. It is linked to the student's ID card. Add funds, web print, enable Google Cloud print, and more. Refunds may be processed for copying mistakes. Swapping music keys at no charge is available if the student returns the old key.
Make an e-Appointment
Having trouble choosing songs, plays, or research materials? Schedule an e-Appointment with one of the AMDA Librarians for expert library help! Just click below to start the scheduling process.
Schedule your appointment